Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Neighbors


A couple of weeks ago, I watched The Neighbors at Sammy's in Rexburg. Adam Kaiser and Rachel Kaiser are The Neighbors and they play Indie piano rock. They play incredibly catchy songs and have fantastic stage presence. They are both multi-instrumentalists. Adam plays drums, keyboards, and sings. Rachel plays bass, keyboards, and she also sings. Rachel has most recently been touring with Brandon Flowers as one of his two back-up singers. When they first took the stage I was unsure if I would enjoy their music seeing just two keyboards and and a drum kit.  Once they got into their first song I was immediately impressed. All of the songs are synth-based with rolling drums. The choruses are huge and I was singing them for days after. I hope to see much more of them in the next years.

No comments:

Post a Comment